1 of 64 >
1 of 64 >
Overall, I am really happy with my final outcome for this project. I feel that I have completed my brief effectively and have fulfilled the project brief as well.
I have learnt and achieve the work in post that I wanted to teach myself and experiment with, however I feel as though I could have pushed this to the limit and experimented further within my work.
Other than that however, I am really pleased with my final images and am really happy with the quality of them, despite not being shot on the Phase One despite numerous attempts to use it.
I feel that my research and my work fulfils the brief that I wrote myself and that my images work as stand alone pieces and as a whole spread together.
To conclude further and to read in further detail my project report looks further into the problems and the positives that I had throughout this project. But as a whole I am really happy with my final selection of photographs and the final spread that I have created.
One thing I have noticed whilst experimenting with my images within In-Design is that all of the final images I have edited have been taking within a portrait theme, Not landscape. I have shot myself in the foot slightly by doing this but the landscape images I did take are no where near as strong images.
It’s not a massive problem however and the images I have got to work with will create a strong spread.
As I am producing a fashion spread which would be found in a magazine, I have designed my layout within In-Design.
Next I will be looking at how to add texture and tones to my images and doing extra work in post.