Self Initiated Brief
Students may choose to develop creative ideas beyond the constraints normally associated with a brief and in an area where you have not had the opportunity to explore previously.
The project chosen should enhance both the students’ photographic skills and contribute to their overall body of portfolio work.
- Opportunity to experiment.
- Opportunity to develop and existing project you’ve been working on.
- Work beyond the constraints of a usual brief.
What you will need to do:
- Write & Construct your own project brief.
- Establish a context.
- Independent Project Management.
- Fullfil your own brief.
Using your own Camera and Lightroom or the Phase One and Capture One if you’re working in the studio.
Sign Off Ideas & Your Own Brief on W/C 21st April 2014